Data Center Transformation: Pritchard & Jerden Testimonial
Posted August 5, 2021 by Sayers
With a firewall renewal pending and an environment approaching end of life, Nathan Weaver, IT Director at Pritchard & Jerden, saw an opportunity to reevaluate an outdated infrastructure.
“We had a short time to resolve the issues with limited resources”
Sayers initially conducted a data center transformation assessment designed to holistically address the organizations goals and show how an efficient IT ecosystem can enable business through scalable, resilient solutions.Our technical team then partnered with Nathan to architect and implement a hybrid cloud environment focused on reducing management complexity while still offering flexibility for Pritchard & Jerden’s employees.
Partnered with Sayers, Pritchard & Jerden procured and implemented the following list of solutions to support their data center transformation initiative:
- Nutanix Hyperconverged Cluster
- Nutanix Xi Services
- Microsoft Azure (Sayers CSP): Full data center active/active implementation with a hub-spoke design.
- Microsoft 365 (Sayers CSP)
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)
- NetApp’s Virtual Desktop Service
- HYCU Backup, on & off premise
- Check Point Firewall
“…I was able to rest easy knowing the environment was stable and in good hands.”