￼The Increasing Value of a Microsoft Azure Partner
Posted June 29, 2023 by Sayers
So much has evolved in the workplace since the pandemic. Hybrid, remote, and in-person ways of working have scattered teams and can create a mix of multi-cloud and file sharing processes that can hinder productivity.
Tech companies like Microsoft have brought upon a shift in how technology can impact the workplace, adjusting to the shifting ways of working to create future-ready solutions.
For example, Microsoft Azure – the open and flexible cloud computing platform – made a push towards key areas of specialization. And what does that mean for organizations? It can be vital for many reasons, here are key considerations as to why using a Microsoft Azure partner is crucial for both Modern Work and Security.
- Expertise in Modern Work Solutions: Having a Modern Work Designation from Microsoft indicates that a partner has demonstrated a high level of proficiency and expertise in implementing and managing modern work solutions on the Azure platform. To earn the designation typically involves cloud-based productivity and collaboration tools, such as Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), Teams, SharePoint, and Power Platform. Working with a partner who holds this designation ensures access to professionals who are knowledgeable about the latest features, best practices, and can then offer a tailored solutions based on the company’s specific needs and future goals.
- Enhanced Productivity and Collaboration: Modern work solutions enable organizations to transform how they work. It can lead to improved productivity, collaboration, and communication. A Microsoft Azure partner with the Modern Work Designation can help leverage these tools effectively, securely, and seamlessly across devices and locations. On top of that, this partner can assist with designing and implementing solutions that align with your organization’s goals, optimizing workflows, and fostering a digital workplace environment.
- Seamless Integration with Azure Services: Working with a partner who holds the Modern Work Designation ensures a level of expertise that can integrate the service seamlessly – leading to enhanced security, data-driven decision-making, and new capabilities for the organization.
- Access to Microsoft Support and Resources: A Modern Work Designation partner also has a close relationship with Microsoft’s technical experts, allowing them to gain access to exclusive resources, training, and support. This means they stay up-to-date with the latest developments in modern work solutions.
- Future-Proofing and Scalability: With the constant updates to technology, it’s essential to have a forward-looking approach when implementing modern work solutions. Having a Modern Work Designation demonstrates a commitment to staying at the forefront of Microsoft technologies and innovations. They can help organizations design solutions that are scalable, flexible, and adaptable to future changes.
Organizations concerned about security and loss of IP, should consider a Security Designation partner for the following reasons:
- Expertise in Azure Security: A partner with the Security Designation has demonstrated a deep understanding of Azure’s security capabilities, best practices, and industry standards. They possess the knowledge and expertise to design, implement, and manage secure Azure environments.
- Enhanced Security Posture: Security is a critical aspect of any cloud deployment. Working with a partner who holds the Security Designation ensures the Azure environment is built with security as a top priority. In addition, the partner can assess security requirements, recommend appropriate security controls, and implement robust security measures to protect data, applications, and infrastructure.
- Compliance and Regulatory Requirements: Many industries and organizations must comply with specific data protection regulations and industry standards, such as GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS, and ISO 27001. A partner with the Security Designation understands compliance requirements and can help navigate complex landscape to ensure compliance standards.
- Threat Monitoring and Incident Response: Cyber threats and attacks are continuously evolving. A Security Designation partner is able to provide proactive monitoring of an Azure environment, detecting potential security breaches, and responding swiftly to security incidents.
- Continuous Security Optimization: Security is an ongoing process that requires regular updates, patching, and proactive measures. A qualified Azure partner with the Security Designation can assist in continuously optimizing security posture.
- Access to Microsoft Resources and Support: Like the Modern Work Designation, having the Security Designation means a close relationship with Microsoft experts and access to specialized resources, tools, and support.
Finding a Microsoft Azure partner with the Modern Work and/or Security Designation can provide access to specialized expertise, ensure effective implementation and integration of modern work solutions, and enable you to leverage the full potential of Microsoft Azure and its associated services for enhanced productivity, collaboration, and future growth.
We listen. We deliver. We build customized IT solutions around you. For more information on the success of this project, and how we can help you hit your organization goals, contact us.